Tuesday, May 13, 2008

ARTIST: Nick Baldas



Since graduating from the National Art School of Australia in 2001 with a bachelor in Fine Arts (majoring in photography), I have endeavoured to use “my art as a voice”.

I have created exhibitions for charities such as;
• AIDS Trust of Australia
• Australian Conservation Foundation
• Amnesty International Australia
• Australian Conservation Foundation
• Sydney Lesbian and Gay PRIDE Center
• Twenty10 GLBT Youth Support
• Greek Festival of Sydney
• United Nations Association of Australia

I a currently working on projects for;
• Wilderness Society Australia
• ACON (AIDS Council of New South Wales)

Moving backwards and forwards through different mediums and working for different charities and organisations if fun and rewarding. Each new exhibition is a challenge in both idea and creation. I hope that I may continue to be challenged and that my art speaks loud enough to be heard.

No comments: